Friday 8 January 2016

Croeso!

Take a look around, Enjoy!


I have been contemplating starting a blog since last summer, it has only taken me 7 months to finally get started. I am not obsessed with make up products, followers, clothing etc but I am slightly obsessed with redecorating the home. If I am online shopping, 9 out of 10 times I am purchasing new tea towels or heart shape pepper pots for the kitchen!

Instagram is where it all started for me. I followed one lass from London, who had some followers with same interests as me. So as we all do I had a stalk at her living room, kitchen, then her mothers friends bathroom design. I knew I needed to start browsing for bargains and ideas on DIY for the home. 

Hopefully you will learn from my tips on my blog, and any ideas you may have please share.

Any questions or if just to say Hello, fire away :)!

Toni Leanne x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive