Thursday 14 January 2016

It's nearly the weekend!

"TBT"


Good Morning fellow bloggers! So the past few days I have been focusing a lot on my health and happiness. I have attended the gym for classes, watched what I have been eating and created a lot of fresh tasty meals following my Slimming World plan. I am feeling very positive for this Saturday's weigh in, followed by 9am Bootcamp at the Energie Gym, bare in mind I haven't been for over a year. Safe to say my muscles and body are aching at the thought.

Earlier on this month, James and I booked a week all inclusive in Tenerife for the three of us so I am determined to get back in shape and back on the right track with my health. My target is to feel comfortable in my body again, I'm not setting target by the figure on the scales as we all know along with the exercise and walking my body shop will change and muscle mass will increase. 

Here is a photo I found of myself from 2013/2014 time, when I was training once maybe twice daily, I was focused and disciplined. I felt good when I was dressed up and ready to hit the tiles! I need that attitude back again, I need to fit back into this dress. My goals are set, just need to keep it up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive