Monday 18 January 2016

Week 1 

"Smashed It!"


All week I have been excited for weigh day, I was eating the extra fruit, drinking more water and upping my body magic round the office with a big clean in the week. 

It paid off! 5lbs off on the 16th January! What a great start to the New Year!

I have stuck to the plan religiously, using my Syns when I needed a treat, some days I have them left over but wasn't using them just for the sake of it. Making meals from scratch, dropping the Mayonnaise as I used to smoother my food with it. Drinking less milk and eating less cheese. 

This week my aim is for a 2lb loss to get my half stone award. To start me off, last night I made a cottage pie with a sweet potato mash topping which will last me until Wednesday, but knowing I have food ready for me when I get home from the gym or work makes this 10 times easier to stick to it and follow my plan. 


Cottage Pie (Syn Free & Serves 4)
Extra lean beef mince, onions, mushrooms, carrots, cauliflower & broccoli cooked with mixed dry herbs, Worcester sauce, oxo cubes, finally topped with sweet potato mash and black pepper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive