Wednesday 20 January 2016

Slimming World Recipes 

"Help yourselves"


Last night I thought I would cook some more batch food for the last half of the week. So after nosing through the Slimming World Facebook Group which I am a member of, I saw someone had posted a curry using the Mayflower Boxed Curry Powders! Bare in mind, this was 9pm on a Tuesday night, but as I was wide awake I thought I would get it cooked up ready! 

Ingredients
  • Mayflower Medium Curry Powder
  • Diced Turkey Breast
  • Button Mushrooms
  • Baby Corn
  • Cauliflower/Broccoli
  • Carrots
  • 460ml of Water
  • Fry Light
  • Basmati Rice

Method

Spray a frying pan with fry light, place over medium heat. Add diced turkey breast to pan and cook until cooked right through. Add basmati rice to pan of boiling water, I choose to steam the vegetables above the rice but you can fry these off or boil them.  

Remove the Turkey from the pan once cooked, put aside while making the sauce.

Add the water to the pan along with 1/3 of the Mayflower Curry Powder. Whisk over low/medium heat until sauce thickens. Simmer for 2 minutes.

Add Turkey and steamed vegetables back into the pan, mix with the sauce and simmer for another 2 minutes. Serve hot with fluffy white basmati rice. 

I made three portions out of the above ingredients, 4 syns per portion! Enjoy :)


toni x



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive