Thursday 28 January 2016

January 2016

"If you are reading this, you survived too!"


It's Thursday 28th January 2016!! What a great start to 2016 it has been! I have survived and so have you. It's been a long month, I have trained every week, changed my bad habits, been very good with Slimming World by following plan strictly. Feeling much better in myself.

Pay Day tomorrow too! Then weigh day Saturday morning, I am excited!

We are heading off to London in February, hotel and train tickets are all booked! First City Break together and we can't contain the excitement. Countdown is on. Plans so far; London Eye, Madame Tussaud's, Visit friends and drink the night away with cocktails and great company.

Just a short note for today, but I will back this week with hopefully some great news to share with you all. 

toni x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive