Monday 1 February 2016

Hello February

"We love you!"


I honestly can't believe how quick February has come around! Felt like only yesterday we were booking our training tickets for London and now it is this week we depart. City Break is well deserved after the stress of January, time to put work behind us for a long weekend away.

Following weekend is the weekend of loooooove! So may treat each other to a take away and a couple of hours of Netflix on the Sunday evening. This will be our first valentines together, safe to say I am very much looking forward to what James has in store for us! :)


Quick SW update! 
I am down 6.5 lbs since when I started on 16th January. Onward and downwards, I need to be bikini ready for our all inclusive week in Tenerife in June! If that doesn't motivate me I don't know what will. My target is to lose 2 stone by time we leave and to get back into shape, so I am on my way.

I have been following plan, making meals in advance, prepping for the working week. This weekend in London, I will be eating out and having a few drinks but hopefully with all the walking around over the weekend I will be burning a lot of calories too! 

Have a fantastic month all :)

toni x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive